This release contains the following update: Practice Manager 188.8.131.52 Accounts Production 184.108.40.206, Corporation Tax 220.127.116.11, Personal Tax 18.104.22.168, Trust Tax 22.214.171.124
Running the Update
Ensure that you have taken a recent backup of your Keytime data prior to running the update. Instructions on how to back up can be found at http://support.keytime.co.uk/forums/97419/entries/90415-backing-up-your-keytime-data
- Close all Keytime software
- Download the update choosing Run (or Save if you wish to store the file in the network location to update other computers in your office) from here: Manual Download
- Run the update and follow the on-screen prompts. Click Finish when prompted to close the installer.
- Restart the PC if prompted.
- Run the update on every PC accessing Keytime software (access the update from the network location in step 3 above).
- To check the version number, open any Keytime module and click the Help menu, select About.
What’s New for Accountants’ Suite Update V375
We have added the facility to download and add or update both PSC information and Shares and Shareholder details from Companies House when a CoSec job is present.
All details can be either added for new records or updated automatically. All downloaded information is now presented in the Tabs of the Download Differences screen which now presents at the left of the Client record as illustrated below:
PSCs are added in the same way as Officers.
Share capital download:
The overall shares within the company will be added automatically by clicking on
At present it is still necessary to add the shareholders and their holdings manually but the information required to do this is shown to you.
We have also added a Check and Confirm report which can be generated before submission of the CS01Confirmation Statement to Companies House. This report is available when you select the option to submit the CS01
Click on the PDF button and you will see a report as below:
This can be saved to the Client record if required.
Accounts Production, Corporation Tax, Personal Tax, Trust Tax:
A number of minor problems reported to us have been fixed.