We will update this post with the latest numbers as updates are released. The version numbers are accurate as of 9th August 2017.
What are the current version numbers?
The current version numbers for our software are as follows:
- Accounts Production (Includes Charity Accounts, FRS102 and FRS105):
126.96.36.199 - Released August 2017
- Compac (Accounts Plus)
V63O - Released February 2017
- Corporation Tax:
188.8.131.52 - Released August 2017
- P11D 2017:
184.108.40.206 - Released August 2017
- Personal Tax 2017:
220.127.116.11 - Released August 2017
- Trust Tax 2017:
18.104.22.168 - Released June 2017
- CH Filer:
22.214.171.124 - Released April 2017
- CH Checker:
126.96.36.199 - Released March 2017
188.8.131.52 - For Payroll 2016-17 Released April 2017
184.108.40.206 - For Payroll 2017-18 Released June 2017
- Practice Manager:
220.127.116.11 - Released July 2017
How do I find my version number?
You can check your current version in each program by going to Help // About.
How do I update my software?
The steps you will need to take are:
- Ensure that all Keytime programs are closed
- Download the update file through Practice Manager, or manually
- Run the update.
- Restart your PC.
Updating via Practice Manager
The recommended method of installing the update is to use the update tool built into Practice Manager.
- Ensure all Keytime programs are closed, apart from Practice Manager
- Go to File // Options // Updates // Check Now
- Practice Manager will then connect to our servers, and download the latest update if one is available.
- Your PC will then run the setup file; you should get a message confirming that this has been completed.
- An additional installation screen will then appear - follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation. The update will not be successful until these additional steps have been completed.
- Once complete, we recommend restarting the PC.
- If you have additional PCs, you should repeat the process on each computer.
Updating via download link
Following the introduction of Practice Manager, we now recommend updating via Practice Manager. You should only update via download link when advised to by support in response to a support ticket. You can find full release notes at the following link:
Accountant Suite Update (v413)
Payroll Update (18.104.22.168)